Monday, June 27, 2011

The 12th Imam

The Twelfth Imam
by Joel C. Rosenberg


I devoured this nearly 500 page book in less than a week. I love books like that. Ones that are so intriguing that you can't bear to put them down. Although I will say that the ending was less than lackluster.

The Twelfth Imam is a fictional story with many facts woven into it. It is a fast paced tale of what it could possibly look like if the Islamic awaited "messiah" comes. I do find it rather interesting that so many are viewing these as the last days. I tend to agree but I find it interesting all the same.

I was not extremely aware of the study of end times from the muslim perspective.  I learned alot. It also continued to grow my heart for these people who so desperately need Jesus. I pray that as extremists grow more and more violent that many will question their faith and Jesus will reveal himself to them.

If you want a political thriller about the end times (it's not anything like left behind), this is your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment