Monday, May 16, 2011

Percy Jackson & The Olympians Grand Finale

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Titans Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian
by Rick Riordian
I finished off the last 3 books in this series one after another. I was so captivated by the story that I couldn't wait to see how it would all unfold. Would Percy be the demi-god in the great prophecy? So many unknowns!


Each story was unique in the challenges that were faced and the decisions that had to be made. All the while you are always pulling for Percy who does have a good head on his shoulders and wants to do right by his family and friends. 


I don't want to give the end away but it does keep you guessing right to the very end. Overall I was very satisfied with this series. Though as I mentioned before it does make me very happy to have a God who does not need advice from kids to make good decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment